I’ve got exciting news! I am now a “Google Trusted Photographer” or a Google Street View photographer!
What does that mean? First, I will explain in my own words, then I will post a brochure and video or two.
So, you know what Google Street View is right? You are looking at a map on Google, and you can plop yourself down on the map and look around at a panorama. Maybe you’ve even seen the street view car driving around.
Well, if you own a consumer facing business, you can now get street view type panoramas that go inside your store, restaurant, salon, bar etc… So someone sitting at home on their computer can street view inside your business, looking around a big panorama, getting a look at your decor, ambiance, products.
But how can you do this? That is where the “Google Trusted Photographers” (like me) come in. I now have the equipment and training to get the required panoramas. Not only can I shoot them properly, I can shoot them in a way that they will integrate with Google Street View AND I can upload them to Google myself. That’s right, Google has given me the key to their street view program. And it isn’t only for the panoramas. I can put up photos of merchandise, decor, menus, food, all the things you want your clients to see.
I’m going to quote from the brochure:
WHY BUSINESS PHOTOS?
A virtual tour of your business
It’s an opportunity to showcase your business to customers around the world. Our Street View technology will bring your business to life with a high-quality, 360-degree, interactive tour. The virtual tour will be visible on Google Search results, Google Maps, and Google+ Local, to give customers a better sense of the layout, decor and ambience of your business. Easily embed on your own business website and social media to attract even more potential customers.
Google trained and certified
1. All Trusted Photographers are trained and certified to ensure high-quality results for your business.
2. Photographers strive to create a custom experience; highlighting the unique aspects of your business.
3. Photographers take care of all the work so you don’t have to; final photos are uploaded directly to Google.
GOOGLE STREET VIEW TECHNOLOGY
A new experience for customers
1. High-quality, 360-degree, panoramic tours help showcase the best features of your business.
2. Have potential customers visit your business directly from Street View.
3. All of your images go through Google blurring and privacy standards to give you peace of mind.
4. Featuring the familiar Google Street View navigation, allowing your customers to easily explore.
HOW CAN THIS HELP MY BUSINESS?
Attract new customers online
1. Enhance your business listing. Images appear on Google Search results, Google+ Local, and Google Maps.
2. Engage with customers who can now explore, walk-through, and truly experience your business.
3. Business Photos is a perfect addition to all businesses; including restaurants, retail shops, gyms, salons, and more!
4. Seasonal shoots are a great way to keep your business up-to-date and show your customers what’s new
So, if you or anyone you know in the San Francisco Bay Area (San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, San Jose, Marin, The East Bay, The Peninsula etc…) has a store, a cafe, a yoga studio, a hair salon, a restaurant, or any type of business where the public comes in and walks around, please call me at (415) 669-4895, or email me at email@example.com.
Ok, the brochure (It’s formatted for print, so take it for what you will.)
And some videos.
This first one is an advertisement for the service.
Google Business Photography Advertisement
The next one is an example of how it works.
Virtual Walk-through Video 1 – Restaurant
And one more advertisement video.
Toy Joy marketing video